Pakistan whatever comes my name in this case, Yousuf Raza Gilani, Hajj scam or Ogra, Tea or DA NICL, cases have been filed against me, I have a son and two kidnapped sons cases are being constructed, the former Prime Minister:



Karachi (Urdu Times Online dated 30 May .2014) Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that whatever comes my name in this case, Hajj scam or Ogra, Trade Development Authority or NIC L, the cases against me listed are, I have a son kidnapped and two sons cases are being constructed in the past Rehman false cases established and 5 years in prison rhalykn That would say that do it as kudbrdast can. Karachi's anti-corruption court-bailable arrest warrant related Thursdays Karachi journalists telephonic conversation, the former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani in NRO 8004 people benefited him guilty of thepermission is required

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Top